Oxford Freestanding Cookers by STEEL - who is also the manufacturer of the Ascot & Genesi Range of Appliances and Enfasi Cookers - Made in Italy
The Oxford stoves by STEEL come from a family company est. 1922 that has been building commercial quality cooking systems for almost a century. Commercial stoves are made structurally stronger than domestic units as they have to withstand the rigours of the modern restaurant environment. When used in a domestic kitchen situation this significantly extends life expectancy. Identifying a true quality commercial manufactured stove as against an imitation domestic stove made to look like a commercial unit is as easy as looking at the structural integrity of the product and its overall weight.
Handcrafted near Modena in Northern Italy, a region known for producing the best stoves in the world, the Oxford range cooker is a superb cooking machine and is available with a 5 Gas Burner (1x Wok) cooktop. Both are the FASTEST to heat, the COOLEST to touch and the EASIEST to clean. The Oxford Stove brings commercial quality to your kitchen. This cooker is ONLY available in Anthracite (Matt Black).
The manufacturers of all STEEL cooker ranges are specialists and have been manufacturing for nearly 100 years and also manufacture stoves in Italy for Bosch, Neff, Siemens, De-Dietrich, Electrolux, Maytag and other quality appliance manufacturers.
STEEL asks their staff, not robots, to make sure each screw is right; every part is perfect. And then it has other people check and recheck their work. Of course, they all use the most modern technology, but it’s these artisans who pour their Italian love of fine food and quality craftsmanship into every stove they make.
- One model of Oxford by STEEL: 90cm Multi-Function Upright Cooker with 5 Gas Burner cooktop (1x Wok).
- Main Oven: 81lt Gross Capacity (70lt) Colour Matching Control Panel with Metal Knobs
- Dimensions: (W) 899mm x (D) 599mm x (H) 900mm
- Nine Cooking Functions: Top and bottom element, top element, fan forced, grill with fan, grill (no fan), defrost and rapid heat.
- Push-pull storage system: Under the main cavity that can be used for storing items and warming plates.
- Telescopic rails: Ensures you can move trays easily in and out of the oven.
- Minute minder: Allows you to set a reminder for when your dish is cooked
- Enamelled Interior: High grade and easy to clean enamelled interior with removable catalytic liners
- Glass Door: Commercial Grade double glazed glass oven door keeping the door cool to touch
- Adjustable Feet: Feet on upright cookers can be adjusted to sit flush to the height of your bench top
- Gas Type: Supplied Natural with LPG kit provided
MADE IN ITALY - 3-year Warranty - Units are designed specifically for the Australian market and manufactured in Italy by a dedicated boutique specialist manufacturer.
Every day we design range cookers that express our passion for beauty and functionality.
Appliances uniquely created in stainless steel, a material we have used for three generations of production - a culture of excellence in manufacturing - truly made in Italy.
We want a STEEL appliance to be recognised by the details of care in manufacture, by a choice of colours and finishes, by the professional performance unique for domestic use through the careful use of ergonomics.
We continually look at the evolution of the market so we can to tune in to the new lifestyles, new ways, new techniques of living and cooking. Steel is between the traditional and the modernistic. Exclusive objects we dedicate to all the connoisseurs of high cuisine and design
STEEL = Stile in Cucina
LINK TO THIS MONTH PROMOTIONS & SPECIALS